Wednesday 25 January 2023

The Grotto,Driftwood Cove and Tobermory - Hike 52

 My last trip to the Peninsula for this end to end hike of the Bruce Trail. I came up for 3 days and stayed 2 nights at a hotel in Tobermory.

I drove out to the Nat'l Park and hiked the trail north from the 145.2km mark to Cooney's Dump at the 151.0km mark - and then back to the car and to the hotel.













The 2nd day I drove to the Dunks Bay parking lot at the 162.5km mark and hiked south along the trail back to Cooney's Dump - and then back to the car and to the hotel.








My last day of hiking, I got a ride out to the Dunks Bay parking lot and hiked the final Bruce Trail segment into Tobermory and the BTC Northern terminus cairn.










A way more years than I thought this end to end would take, but incredible to have finished my first end to end!

Completed: Approx 888km


No comments: