Tuesday 28 April 2015

2015 Bruce Trail Photo Contest

As in 2014, I was lucky again this year to have one of my photos chosen for the annual Bruce Trail Photo Contest. The contest theme this year is "wildlife on the trail". I have to admit that throughout all the Bruce Trail hikes that I've done, although I have seen some wildlife, there hasn't been a lot of specific sightings and photo opportunities. As a result I don't have a lot of wildlife photos to chose from. In addition, my focus has always been more towards photos of the landscape and scenery along the trail.

None the less, I submitted the maximum 3 photos to the contest. The following photo was chosen as one of the top 10 photos to make the final voting stage.


You can go to the following Bruce Trail link and click on the Photo Contest link to see all 10 of the photo finalists.

www.brucetrail.org

As you will see on the contest page, there are some very wonderful "wildlife" photos in this top 10 group. At the bottom of the page you can vote for your preferred photo. Thanks if you do take the time to vote!

I will be out onto the Bruce Trail for my first 2015 hike shortly, so look for my first hike to be posted soon.

No comments: